Actual Play Roundup: PvP (Plant-versus-Plant)
You probably thought I was kidding when I said there was a Microscope game with nothing but plant-on-plant action. I never bluff when it comes to Microscope. Or plants.
- Plants of Arbre — The long-awaited plant history (thanks, Dominic!). Yep, plants. Just plants.
- Star Wars Rebooted — Using Microscope to re-write canon the way it should be. It’s a gold mine of creative catharsis. Looks like Harry Potter might be next on the chopping block…
- The Hunts Begin — Gold mine number two: using Microscope to cooperatively build the game world for a campaign.
- Those pesky humans — Magical and modern worlds collide at Story Games Seattle. Moral of the story: humans resent being made pets.
- Love of Radia & Forus — Wrapping up Go Play NW with myth, monsters, man-beasts and sweet, sweet divine love. And some killing.
Did you play an awesome Microscope game? Drop me a link in the comments field. Wait, you ask, what if I played a Microscope game and it was god-awful? Same thing. I want to hear about it.