GMless RPG talk (Norwescon 2013)
“Imagine a third kid there who’s very quiet, who never says anything”
Now imagine me standing in front of a room full of people, talking about GMless role-playing games for an hour. Too hard? No problem! Like magic you can just listen in as though you were there…
Fifty-four minutes of anecdotes of human awesomeness peppered with outbursts of laughter. You can also download the MP3 if you prefer.
- “That is why I play these games… it gives you hope for humanity.” (Our Ground is Level and Our Table is Round)
- “I can be kind of a jackass” (Benefits of Tyranny)
- True love between a man and a crocodile… (Fiasco)
- “Now he’s my real brother…” (Shock)
- the games: Fiasco, Shock, Polaris and Microscope
- the communities: Story Games Seattle, Story Games Olympia, Ready, Set, Game PDX, Play Out Loud, Gamma Ray Games, and Go Play NW
Stay tuned, more Norwescon panels are on the way.